March 19, 2012

Life's a Little Busy Again...

Bike shopping over the weekend - my old bike finally broke  :( 


Hi and Happy Monday! Hope everyone had a great weekend and St Patty's Day!

Just a quick note to say we've been trying to sell our house and deciding where to move. Life altering things. I have to keep on top of my son's school work...he was slipping a little and not doing homework which was bringing his grades down needlessly...

My daughter was getting frustrated about some "chicken skin" (tiny raised pimples on her arms and legs) and decided to try to add more raw foods in her diet and less boxed treats from the stores (even though we buy organic and gluten free/ vegan, they are still processed foods). I've been pulling out some recipes and trying to make more raw yummies...this takes time as well...

Well, I will be posting soon as I get interesting and helpful health info and have the time. Just letting you all know what's up, since you're used to my regular posts. So I have been a busy bee lately!

No comments:

Post a Comment