March 12, 2012

What Do You Need to Change in Your Life to be Happier?

Me petting some goat friends at Yaphank farm - photo by Carly K.

This is something I struggle with from time to time...I feel I am not living to my true potential or up to my true and complete happiness. I have relationship issues, can't seem to find a job that is a "fit" for me, sometimes am still overly tired (I am still anemic, and I still have a few other deficiencies as well) and sometimes still don't feel as good as I believe I should.

I definitely feel if  my life would just fall into place or I could put it all into place my immune system and my health would soar even higher.

While looking on the internet I found the following blog, if you need help "tweaking" your life click below.

http://www.theonequestion.com/blog/

No comments:

Post a Comment