March 30, 2009

Another great book...or two...

"I was Poisoned by my Body...I have a gut feeling you could be too!" by Gloria Gilbere ND. Really great book on what breaks down in your body and how to fix it.

Also "The Yeast Connection Handbook" by William G. Crook MD. Tells how yeast can cause many symptoms that are baffling and how to rid your body of yeast.

I have been feeling a little more "foggy" lately, I think I need to cut back on the sugar(even the macrobiotic treats). This is the hardest thing for me which leads me to believe there is a "craving" there which signifies an allergy/intolerance or a yeast feeding problem.

Many of the books I am reading say that if you crave something that is "bad" for your body, there is usually a problem with it.(ie. allergy, intolerance, yeast feeder)

No comments:

Post a Comment