March 11, 2009

Oprah, Autism and Jenny McCarthy...and Lupus?

I turned on Oprah one day and the show's guest was Jenny McCarthy. She was talking about how she had "cured" her son, Evan, of autism. She used a recovery diet, along with other things. I was riveted to the television. Could this be done?Curing autism? Well I watched the entire show and liked what I heard.

I decided to look in my local library to see if there was a book about a lupus recovery diet too. Imagine my surprise when the title "The Lupus Recovery Diet" by Jill Harrington popped up. I requested the book immediately and proceeded to study it. I tried the diet for a short time but it is really difficult. There are many foods that you need to cut out of your diet. I tried the diet and failed...but the story doesn't end there.....

No comments:

Post a Comment