October 31, 2010

Happy Halloween!

Hope everyone has a safe and Happy Halloween! What do you all give out for Halloween?

 Sad to say I still give out all the same crappy candy, the Almond Joys, Snickers, M&M's etc. we don't touch the stuff (well my son still eats some) but we still buy large bags at Costco and give it out...I feel like a hypocrite but I think that is what is wanted and expected from the kids who trick or treat...

For us we can have my recipes of corn free candy apples, Mama Ruth's, Lindt dark chocolate, toffee and chocolate apples, other home made candies, chocolate nut clusters, soy ice cream, carrot cake muffins, hazelnut spread, peanut butter pie, peanut butter cups, chocolate covered pretzels, chocolate chip cookies, and more....as you see there is NO LACK of delicious treats here but healthier and less sugared treats and gluten free, dairy free and egg free too. Many of the recipes for occasional use or special occasions are on myfamilysfavoritegfcfrecipes.blogspot.com

If you don't see a recipe ask me and I'll try to post it ASAP!

More delicious even healthier raw food and macrobiotic goodies are on lupushopecookbook.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment