May 26, 2009

New Holistic/MD and Book Reviews

I will see a new doctor, she is an MD and Holistic too, on June 3rd. I had to wait 6 months to see her. I hope she is good.

I am excited and I am getting all my questions together for the new doctor...

Just a couple of notes for book reviews"

"Lupus Recovery Diet" by Jill Harrington and the "MS Recovery Diet" by Ann Sawyer I LOVE these books and believe they work to help people feel or be more well!

"I Don't Have Lupus Anymore" by Stacy Becker the book is OK I like the tips at the end of the book better than the whole book itself....she was cured by an Indian Medicine Woman ???? I do believe her but it's not like we can all run out and do this.....not one of my favorites, but her articles and the tips at the end of the book are worth the price of the book.

I read "The Lupus Novice" by ? I took it out from the library. I enjoyed that book and although she flip flopped too fast through many holistic tries/protocols for healing her Lupus, the book is well written entertaining and full of many alternate therapies. I would recommend this book.

No comments:

Post a Comment