April 27, 2011

8 Reasons to Try a Pressure Cooker by Natural News

I got into pressure cooking for macrobiotics, I had never used a pressure cooker before that. Well suffice to say, I LOVE my pressure cooker.....things cook in a jiffy, and all the nutrients are preserved inside. If you eat meats they cook quickly and they are SO tender! Vegan? try beans in a pressure cooker they cook so fast! If you eat grains they cook incredibly fast as well. The two things I wouldn't cook in a pressure cooker are veggies and soups, they come out to mushy and overdone....check out the following article from Natural News. Oh yes it's good for canning as well and can be used as a regular pot when it comes with a regular pot top.

http://www.naturalnews.com/032163_pressure_cooker_kitchen.html

No comments:

Post a Comment