December 4, 2009

Stress relief through "Tapping"

I said stress relief because that is what I need right now! You can also lessen or stop food cravings, lessen or get rid of anger, fear, or any other unwanted emotion that is holding you back!  See the links below! The holidays are a very stressful time for a lot of us. Also having Lupus or any other chronic illness can be very stressful.

 I had heard about this technique a long time ago, but thank you God for putting it "just where I could see it" to remind me that I can use it now because I am ready to use the tapping technique.

Acupuncture has helped me a great deal and tapping works with the acupuncture meridians also. Enjoy the links and give this a try!

The biggest issue for me lately is finding a doctor that believes what I believe... and still sees patients.

I have just tried a new doctor that looks promising...I will keep you updated on my progress.

http://www.thetappingsolution.com/blog/

http://renegadehealth.com/blog/2009/12/03/learn-eft-tapping-for-busting-through-cravings/

Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment