December 23, 2009

Some more info on Hashimoto's Thyroiditis

I received the copy of my blood tests from my new doctor. They tested for Thyroid Peroxidase AB(anti-bodies) my test came back high at 56 should be below <35. The symptoms probably gradually started this past summer. It is very surprising when all your symptoms fit into the disease's little description...the symptoms I am most worried about are the heart palpitations, the constipation,( never had this problem before and I want to be able to get the toxins out!) and the higher cholesterol I had my cholesterol down at 167 this past June and now it is up to 212!  GRRRR!
Here is more information on lab tests and thyroid issues....

http://labtestsonline.org/understanding/analytes/thyroid_antibodies/test.html

No comments:

Post a Comment