January 4, 2010

Happy New Year!

I took a small vacation during the holidays. Both my husband and my 2 children were home from Christmas through the New Year. My kids had vacation from school and the company my husband works at has a mandatory "shut down" 2 times a year, one of those times is between Christmas and New Year's.

So everyone in the family was back at work and school today!

So I am back to blogging!

Some things I will be covering soon are:

1) My new bloodwork results/new symptoms/new doctor's protocol

2) A report on my first visits with my new doctor what I liked and what I didn't

3) How to have better time management in life and how to set and keep priorities

4) Easier food prep/cooking

5) Finding fun ways to move our bodies/exercise

6) Food allergy testing and a rotation diet

7) Why do raw or macrobiotic diets (hint spleen insufficiency needs heat not cooling-Traditional Chinese Medicine )

8) Repairing  relationships

9) Visualizing healing

These topics and more will be coming soon! Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment