January 4, 2010

A Doctor gives me a Pat on the BACK!

The opinion below is not for everyone....

Hey also...went to my yearly gynecologist appointment today. Everything went fine and I loved that my new gynecologist (2nd year that I have seen her) gave me a pat on the back by saying that it was great that I didn't take medications for my Lupus, that diet changes and eating healthy was much better for my health.

The reason the doctor says this is there are no medications as of yet that can cure Lupus, the meds just suppress the symptoms and lots of the meds can have other upsetting side effects.

She also said it was great that I lost weight and that I am now at my proper healthy weight!

Yahoo!

****CAUTION**** If you presently take medications for your Lupus or other health problem, NEVER stop taking the meds without a doctor's supervision and guidance. Also if you want to get off your meds,  the best type of doctor to see about this is a naturopath, a functional medicine doctor, or a chinese medicine doctor, or an alternative medicine doctor. Make sure you get recommendations!

No comments:

Post a Comment