January 6, 2010

My Blood Results from the new doctor

Fibrinogen is good at 308 not too high. This can tell your blood clotting posibility.

The CBC tests are all normal

Vitamin B12 is a little low but has gone up from 191 to 452- the range is 200-1100

I have Thyroid Peroxidase AB(antibodies)  of 56 it should be under 35 (Hashimoto's Thyroiditis)

ANA was positive but they did not measure it.

DNA DS ABS (Double Stranded DNA ) is at 14 should be under 4

Cardiolipin AB IGG  is at 21 should be under 10
Cardiolipin AB IGM is under 10 should be under 10 (negative)

A1C is normal  at 5.2 should be under 6 (no diabetes)

Homocysteine is low 4.8  should be under 10 (less inflammation/risk of heart troubles)

CCRP 0.2 low inflammation/low heart disease risk

Vitamin D 25-OH is 32 in the acceptable range but should be higher as per doctor)

Cholesterol was higher at 212 (went up from 167 this past summer)

LDL cholesterol 129
HDL cholesterol 63
Triglycerides 77

Iron was low at 8 should be between 10-232

The doctor said that my female hormones were slightly off (don't know how to read these...)

Celiac Panel

Tissue Transglutamase AB IGA under 3 should be under 5
Gliadin (IGA) 8 should be under 11
Gliadin (IGG) 4 should be under 11
Technically negative (but the doctor said if I am on a GF diet I shouldn't have had high antibodies like that and that I could be a celiac)
Casein (F78) IGE under 35 undetectable
Gluten (F79) IGE under 35 undetectable




Lyme disease
Positive?

All negative except one band that is positive

They said it looks like I had Lyme disease and was treated for it(I don't recall that) or that I possibly had the Human Lyme vaccine that was out in the early 90's (I know I thought about it but can't recall if I had the vaccine)

Serum MMA low at 82  should be 87-318 (This rules out pernicious anemia )

DHEA 503  should be 102-1185

No comments:

Post a Comment