February 15, 2010

My Latest News Flash

Many things to mention...

1) My kids are home on winter break from school...after they were off for 2 snow days last week too...,AHHHHHH!

2) Wishing you all a belated Valentine's Day!

3) I got a very bad cold/flu? on Thursday evening and STILL am not feeling really well. I had a headache, body pains, and fever and sore throat for about a day and a half.  Now I have laryngitis(can't talk) and a headache, and coughing, and I am VERY tired, and my neck and upper back still hurt pretty badly. Before this I hadn't been sick like that (cold/flu?)  for a VERY long time.

4) For Valentine's Day my husband made me a soup I picked out from Martha Stewart magazine, it was a bean and veggie soup so very healthy! It is nice to have a hubby that can cook although I need to help him through recipes sometimes, and sometimes I need to (food allergies) or want to (for taste/nutrition/or what we have in the fridge) change the ingredients...he also gave me a back and neck rub which I REALLY needed.

5) Was going to see Denny Waxman (macrobiotic counsellor) on Tuesday (this week) but he had to cancel because of the weather and he is on a business trip.(just as well with me being under the weather) I am looking forward to getting some insight into what he feels I should do diet and lifestyle wise....I will reschedule when he gets back. My instinct is telling me macrobiotics and Traditional Chinese Medicine is the way to go..

6) Sherry Rogers called to set up a phone consult too..I will call her tomorrow to set that up. I will let you all know what she says about my "case"..

7) Thinking about trying a new acupuncurist that I met at a health seminar. I will let you know if I do that and how it goes.

8) Am working on getting copies of my doctors' files for myself, I have blood test results and other test results, now I would like the copies of their charts.

9) I see the lyme doctor for the results of the specialized lyme tests that he did a week from today. The time flies by...

10) I am feeling a little more happy that I know spring is on it's way as it is staying lighter later, and the weather person said the normal high should be 40 degrees here in NY so it will only get warmer from here!
This winter really got to me, worse than usual, staying inside, the cold, record NY snow(and many other places too), getting dark at 4:30-5:00pm, YUK!

11) I am also looking to find the most natural way to get rid of my heavy metals...mercury and lead.

Hope you are all feeling OK! Hey anytime you would like post a comment or email me at lonedoggy@netzero.com  I'd love to "talk" . Also if you would like me to write about anything in particular....
Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment