July 13, 2010

Anatomy and Physiology AGAIN!

When I was in high school biology was one of my favorite subjects..this was one reason that I went to school for Veterinary Science. I took a VERY involved anatomy and physiology course in college and although it was hard I did enjoy it very much.

In my nutrition counsellor certification course I had a quick overview of anatomy and physiology again...it is VERY interesting to go through this again when I have questions about my health with Lupus and Hashimoto's Thyroiditis. I need to take more notes and post some things from the course that "made me think".  For instance what exactly do your kidneys, liver or other organs supposed to do for your body and is there a reason that those organs are not doing what they're supposed to, or is that organ function linked to some other organ system or is there a hormone missing for that organ to function...

I am really enjoying the course and I will try to post information as I think of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment