July 8, 2010

"Integrative Nutrition" book by Joshua Rosenthal


A friend's daughter told me about this book. Joshua Rosenthal has his "roots" in macrobiotics, but realized that macrobiotics does not cure everyone. In his VERY informative book, Joshua Rosenthal says that no one diet fits all. Each person must experiment and see what makes them feel the best. Also he says that there is real FOOD nutrition and then there is nutrition for the SOUL...your job/purpose, your relationships etc.

Also in the book are a variety of diets and example menus (raw foods , macrobiotics, the Zone Diet, the Blood Type Diet and many, many more diets...) I am really enjoying reading this book! I would recommend it highly...and as usual I took it out of my local library (FREE information and learning! YAHOO!)

No comments:

Post a Comment