July 14, 2010

Geneen Roth on Oprah the other day....


Another nutrition school that I had looked into was "Integrative Nutrition Institute" Geneen Roth is one of their affliliates. I had wanted to look up what she was about, and then I saw Geneen on Oprah the other day when she was on, I only caught the very end of the show. Unfortunately my VCR (yes VCR I live in the old days...) was broken and I couldn't record it when it aired the second time later in the day...but went to http://www.oprah.com/  to read about the show. Here is the link to more info...whether you are trying to lose weight or change your diet to be healthier I think this will help you.
 (For me all it took was having the pure will to take the foods that were allergens out, after I visited the kinesiologist.... right away I felt better, no headaches/migraines/less to no joint pains,  and as an added bonus I dropped all the extra weight  I was carrying effortlessly, there are lots less calories in your diet if you don't eat gluten, dairy and eggs, meat and fill in with fruits and veggies and whole grains and nuts)

http://www.oprah.com/spirit/How-to-Get-Started-Video

No comments:

Post a Comment