July 12, 2010

Yikes! What a Life I've Been Having Lately!

Here goes....life's been a "booger" lately...

My husband had a company shut down last week (a forced vacation)...these are some of the highlights of the week (sarcasm)

My guinea pig died (of old age peacefully)

One of two of my daughter's ferrets had to go to the vet because of trouble breathing and lethargy, turned out the vet said it was cancer and she needed to be put to sleep...

My daughter's 4H farm camp that she goes to each year fell on my husband's "vacation" she LOVES it so we kept it as is. This stopped my husband and I from having all day to enjoy because we had to drop off and pick up my daughter from camp each day.

My middle dog, of the 3 that I have,  tried to jump the fence and pierced/impaled herself with a large splinter  (more like a thin stick of wood off the corner of the 4x4 post) thankfully the stick didn't pierce any internal organs/cavities but did go DEEP into the muscle and had to be surgically removed ($1000.00 later) she is recovering and needs cage rest and to be leash walked to go out....

Our camping trip this past weekend needed to be cancelled to keep an eye on the dog, and care for her...

This was ALL in ONE WEEK!!!!

What a VACATION ????!!!!! Oh brother...My husband went back to work today and we're still recovering I have SOOO much to catch up on.....food shopping...with next to no money now from all the vet bills...

I will be posting more soon...but bare with me....

No comments:

Post a Comment