January 3, 2011

Happy New Year!

See the Heart Shadow? My daughter's cool picture...

Hope you all have a Happy New Year! Drop me a line and let me know how you are doing! If you have a question or a comment, you can comment on my blog or email me at lonedoggy@netzero.com

I'm trying to decide what to do in my life next...more nutrition school?(I'm almost finished with my Nutrition Counsellor course) more teaching healthy cooking? lecturing about nutrition and alternative medicine to heal disease?

One thing mucking up the plans is that I don't think I want to continue to live in NY. I would like to move somewhere warmer...really I would like to be a snow bird and go to the warmer weather in the winter and back to the cooler in the summer...can't really figure out how to "pull that off". I lived in a warmer climate before and absolutely hated the summer extreme heat too....

My motto for this year is "if it's working don't fix it....if it ain't working give it a major overhaul and change your perspective 180 degrees and do something different, switch it up, brainstorm. Go for it!"

No comments:

Post a Comment