Dear NaturalNews readers,
I believe our modern world suffers from an epidemic of nutritional deficiencies, and one of the most common (and dangerous) is vitamin B-12 deficiency. A lack of vitamin B-12 can cause a long list of symptoms. Do you suffer from any of these?
• Low energy or weakness
• "Brain fog" or lack of focus
• Poor memory
• Pale skin
• Sore tongue
• Bleeding gums
• Mood changes or depression
Vitamin B-12 deficiency can also cause neural tube defects in pregnant women (http://www.naturalnews.com/026000_vitamin_B12_women_health.html), chronic coughing (http://www.naturalnews.com/027819_vitamin_B12_coughing.html), and it can actually appear to be Alzheimer's disease (http://www.naturalnews.com/027456_deficiency_vitamin_B12_disease.html).
This last point is crucial: Many people who are being diagnosed with Alzheimer's disease right now may, in fact, only be lacking vitamin B-12.
RESEARCH EXPERT REVEALS VITAMIN B-12 HEALTH SECRETS:
My friend David Rainoshek is an amazing researcher who has spent years investigating the relationships between nutrients and optimum health. He studied under Dr. Gabriel Cousens and helped author a book on reversing diabetes. He's also the co-author of the "Juice Feasting" audio program that he and I put together several years ago which has helped thousands of people experience the benefits of daily juicing.
David is hosting a series of online webinars that reveal the most important information you need to know about vitamin B-12.
Reserve your spot by registering at:www.naturalnews.com/B12_webinar.html
In this webinar, you'll learn:
• The 3 ways to determine if you are B-12 deficient or not (most people have no idea).
• The Gold Standard for testing B-12 levels.
• 3 Little-known methods to properly raise your B-12 levels and keep them there.
• Which B-12 supplements are a complete waste of time (and money) and might actually harm your health.
• Why your doctor probably doesn't know anything about vitamin B-12.
• The most common symptoms of B-12 deficiency (including many you may not be aware of)
• Why vitamin B-12 deficiency is routinely misdiagnosed.
• Which type of vitamin B-12 you should AVOID (hint: it's the most common form, used in may "cheap" multivitamins).
This webinar gives you valuable information on why you may need vitamin B-12 and where to get a "human-active" form of vitamin B-12. It's extremely informative even if you already take vitamin B-12!
Watch David Rain's video trailer of this webinar at:www.naturalnews.com/B12_webinar.html
By the way, the place he's filming this is where I used to live in Ecuador! That's my garden in the background (the garden I started), and those kale plants are from seeds I brought from the USA.
As you know, I don't endorse a lot of webinars, and I'm very picky about who I trust and what they teach or promote. David Rain is someone whose knowledge I genuinely trust, and his research on the relationships between B-12 and optimum human health is superb.
In fact, I don't think you'll find a more knowledgeable teacher on this subject anywhere.
Don't miss this! Sign up to attend the online webinar right now at:www.naturalnews.com/B12_webinar.html
Time slots are available both today and tomorrow.
- Mike Adams, the Health Ranger, editor of NaturalNews.com
Click here to unsubscribe
(If you experience any difficulty unsubscribing, simply forward this entire email to email@example.com and you will be automatically unsubscribed.)
Not yet a subscriber? Sign up at:
Please DO NOT reply to this email. To contact NaturalNews, please use our online feedback form at: http://www.naturalnews.com/feedback.html
This email is distributed by WebSeed
2055 N Kolb Rd. #131
Tucson AZ 85715