September 8, 2011

Body Ecology Newsletter



Below you will find a little preview of what is in the Body Ecology Newsletter. Please subscribe to it. I highly recommend it.  It is one thing that I receive in my email that I never delete, but will flag it to read later if I don't have the time right away.

Sign up to receive the Body Ecology Newsletter by clicking below. There is also the 6 Top Signs of Celiac Disease on the same page along with an article on Celiac Disease.
Remember that many times Lupus and Celiac Disease go hand in hand (actually many autoimmune disease are found together with Celiac Disease including MS)



THURSDAY 8 SEPTEMBER

Multiple Sclerosis and Symptom Free on BED
Click below to watch video


Donna Gates Body Ecology Website  http://bodyecology.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment