September 15, 2011

Dr. Steve Nenninger ND on the importance of Food Allergy Testing


Please get tested for food allergies. When I was tested for food allergies and avoided the foods I am allergic to, it changed my life incredibly for the better! Also there are millions of people that are helped by this information everyday, it's not just me and it can help ANY condition / health issue. Not just Lupus or Crohn's Disease mentioned below.  Continue reading for Dr. Steve's message.
It is very important that everyone have the IgG test done. More and more I am convinced that this is one of the most important tools to create health and to prevent disease.
Here is a letter that I received that I want to share:
.................................
Dear Dr. Nenninger,
Hello there. You have tested our  9 year old daughter a little over 2 months a go.......I just wanted to thank you again for helping us. She was diagnosed with Crohn’s disease and was so sick ..her doctors were going to put her on Remicade. You tested her...and found out she was severe allergies to cows milk, eggs, and gluten. Since changing her diet...her labs continue to improve and she has gained 4 pounds! This is a child that barely gained a pound a year. She has so much energy....and is so happy. What a change in our daughter. I can’t even imagine what her future would have been like if it wasn’t for your help. Thank you so much from the bottom of our hearts....may God continue to bless you!
................................
It is responses like these that make me want to have everyone tested for these hidden allergens.
Those of you that know me probably know that my 17 years in practice in natural medicine began with my own incurable ulcerative colitis. Since then I have really worked to make healing as simple and straight forward a process for me and my patients as possible. The IgG test is part of that.
People sometimes ask about other tests... did you know that this is the only test to test reactions to both the cooked and raw versions of the food.
It is very possible for a person to be allergic to the cooked version and not the raw version of eggs. An undiagnosed egg allergy is a consistent finding in the cancer cases that I have seen.
If you are waiting for anything please remind us. For better of worse we do manage every case ourselves. So nothing gets missed but sometimes things do take time. This is especially true with the delays due to recent weather conditions.
ps.
Next lecture January Saturday, January 14th 2012. Will send a note with registration link soon.
email facebook feed twitter



Powered by Mad Mimi®

No comments:

Post a Comment