October 25, 2011

My Old Lupus Symptoms - See How much better I feel/am!

A repost from my www.lupushopehealingplan.blogspot.com Click here to visit My Lupus Hope Healing Plan Blog and read on below too.


Old Lupus Symptoms... Problems of the Past


I started my new diet plan in January 2008, most symptoms were already gone by May 2009 but I have felt better day after day. Here are the changes as of October 2011.

I like to let people see how I have helped myself and also to let my doctors know my story

Red Face(gone) extremely rare get a red face if I am in contact with certain allergic foods)
Acid Reflux (gone)
Numbness in my arms/hands (gone)
Double Vision/blurry vision (gone)
"unexplained" Grand Mal Seizure (2 years on Tegretol, then was weaned off) (gone)
Migraines(plus felt like a knife in my neck too with the migraine pain/eye aura too)(gone)
Sinus pain and pressure(but no dripping,discharge) (gone)
Dark spots in my field of vision(couldn't see there, like when someone takes a flash photo of you)(gone)
Dizziness( to the point I had to lay down and not move) (gone)
Bloody Noses with heavy clots at the end (gone)
Sores in my nose and mouth(occasionally still get them, sometimes usually before a cold)
Colds are VERY RARE one/two a year if that
Restless Leg Syndrome(gone)
"Panic attacks" may have been allergy related (read Theron Randolph book(s)) (gone)
Sometimes feel like I'm off balance "lean to the right"(still can walk, don't fall) (gone)
Lose my balance a lot(I stumble, but don't fall) (still sometimes/but happened all my life)
When driving if I looked down,to change radio station, and back up at the road felt dizzy, disoriented like my eyes would not focus quickly (gone)
Cervical pre-cancer cells(had a cervical conization to remove them)(gone and hope it stays that way)
Mass in breast(after many health changes and stepped up (every 4-6 months) mammos the doctor said the mass "resolved itself". ie: it went away (gone)

A doctor scared me in TX and said that he thought I had MS(Multiple Sclerosis) I was tested and found not to have that.

I have had many EEG's to check for seizure activity all were normal since the one seizure that I had. I had MRI's to check for weakened blood vessels all were normal (my mom had a blood vessel burst in her brain and she died from it, the doctor said it is worth checking me as it can be hereditary- GET YOUR B12 levels CHECKED!!! low B12 can cause your blood vessels to thin and eventually break- any doctor can check for B12 levels but you usually need to ask them to.)

Also had MRI's to check for MS, all normal

Discoid Lupus(sores on scalp and face from sun exposure)(during the summer I had an occasional pink skin on my nose that was sensitive but it would heal itself without becoming an open sore- now 2010-11 extremely rare to even get a pink spot!)

Joint pain all over my body(only if I eat something I am allergic to I don't do this on purpose sometimes companies have cross contamination or are labelled Gluten Free and they are not really...)

A new symptom is heart palpitations (2009/10) I had everything checked and can't find a reason for these but they are not very often. (Found out through a blood test in 2009 that I have Hashimoto's Thyroiditis this could cause heart palpitations as well as mercury toxicity which I have also, found that out from a provocation urine test with DMSA not a regular blood test) Heart palpitations have gone! (Heart palpitations are on and off but mostly off...Oct 2011)

As of June 2009 blood tests I still have Antiphospholipid Antibodies, Cardiolipin Antibodies, Double-stranded DNA, Positive ANA . I will get another blood test run in December to check and hopefully those Lupus markers will be gone... (In December 2009 my blood tests still show the same Lupus markers... : (   Just went for a blood test Oct 2011 - Same Lupus markers again... :( I am also presently anemic also...My main Lupus issues are I feel tired, could be from the anemia, and I have a few joint pains every now and then when I eat things that are "not the best" for me.

Most of my nasty symptoms are long gone and I attribute it to taking care of myself and finding out my allergies and avoiding those foods and lessening stress(as much as possible) and my "Power Eating"(eating almost everyday for nutrition...OK I still eat my chocolate, and an occasional goody here or there) Also see below...
October 2011- I need to cut out the sugar, noticed it creeping in again more and more and the baked goods (pizza and cakes and cookies even though there GFVegan and mostly homemade still not good), and store bought meals (even though organic and gluten free vegan)  and cookies and soy ice cream (I don't  eat them a ton but I have been eating more things that I shouldn't....) Need to reboot....

No comments:

Post a Comment