June 29, 2010

I'm Still Here!!!

Just a note to say Hi! I am still here, still doing fine... but getting used to the kids being home for the summer and scheduling my "homework" for my nutrition counsellor certification course takes a little doing. Plus add... that my husband was off  from work a few days this week and is off from work all of next week and that makes for one BUSY Toni.

I have so many posts and drafts in my head, and also started drafts and saved some on my blog and I will be posting regularly again soon. Hope everyone is doing well and wishing you all (and praying) that you all, have pain free and peaceful and joyful days!

2 comments:

  1. Glad to hear your still with us ;)))) Good luck with your course!! that's fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Lisa! Good luck to you too with ALL your endeavors!

    ReplyDelete