June 2, 2010

Lupus and Sunscreen

Pigs use mud for sunscreen ....no thank you!

Many of us with Lupus also have sun sensitivity. Most of the time I wear clothes as sun protection rather than sunscreen because of all the toxic chemicals in the sunscreen, I don't want to put chemicals that can be absorbed into my skin after working sooo hard to detoxify my body!!!

When I looked in my email one day, a sunscreen was recommended and the company claims they are safer than the other sunscreen brands. Just thought I'd pass it on.

http://kabanaskincare.com/

If you have any other suncreens that you all use and like please tell us about the brand in the comments below or email me at lonedoggy@netzero.com and I'll post your recommendations for the others here. Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment