August 29, 2011

6 Reasons to Go Wheat Free by Care 2



I liked this article and I, myself, have seen tremendous benefits to going wheat/gluten free!

****One caution please get tested for Celiac Disease BEFORE going gluten free or the Celiac test can be compromised and you can get a false negative.****

Years ago a holistic doctor told me by muscle testing/kinesiology that I had food allergies/intolerances (I have since also had blood testing to confirm the food allergies/intolerances) and if I had to do it over again I would have gotten tested for Celiac Disease right away! (Now I don't want to go back to eating gluten for weeks/months to get tested because I have headaches/joint pains/sinus pressure pain/earaches/ear fluid and much more if I eat gluten---I just know I feel better without gluten and I will continue to eat this way--- Celiac or not)

Please click below to read the article....

http://www.care2.com/greenliving/6-reasons-to-go-wheat-free-at-least-for-a-bit.html

No comments:

Post a Comment