June 24, 2009

An accupunturist walks into an allergy meeting...

Does this sound like the beginning line of a joke???
Well it does make me laugh giddily...I had not been to an allergy group that I belong to for some time. They sent me an email that they were going to have an accupuncturist that practices NAET. The basic idea behind NAET is that they can "clear" or get rid of allergies. I wanted to try an accupuncturist next and she does NAET too. Again thank you God!

I sat through the meeting with everyone else as she quoted my research back to me word for word(except about the NAET that I had heard of but never researched... YET) . She said disease is caused by too many toxins/allergies/stress . She gave the analogy of your body as a water glass and you put in toxins/allergies/stress and then when it overflows you have disease.

She talked about testing with kinesiology(muscle/energy testing) for allergies.She talked about Chinese medicine and the flow of chi (qi) through the body, and that if you wake at 3:00am every day like I have been it means your lungs are having a problem(yes my lungs have been having a problem).

She said if you eat allergic foods your body feels weak and it weakens your immune system.
That if you have ezcema you need to find out your hidden food allergies. If you are allergic to a dog/cat or other animal or have an anaphylactic reaction to an allergen you have many, many underlying hidden allergies also! You can get VERY ODD symptoms from allergies (joint pain, migraines etc.) Here is a link about NAET:

http://www.naet.com/

You need to detox your world synthetic rugs are awful, furniture/beds, clothes, laundry detergent, shampoos, makeup ( the list goes on...) are outgassing dangerous chemicals at you all your life. If you smell a vinyl shower curtain or vinyl tablecloth you've "eaten it", if you wash you hair with shampoo or put on lotion you've absorbed it/"eaten it". There are many things that we have no control over ie the polution as we're driving, so it's best to take control over what we can ie our home environments.

No comments:

Post a Comment