June 9, 2009

Went to see the new Doctor

The new Doctor seems good, but I still want Sherry Rogers! I went for my blood work (she ordered impressive blood work at least) I told her cancer and heart disease runs in my family and she was right on top of that too with nutrtional foods to eat and an EKG(came out well) and an ECG (scheduled in 2 weeks). I will meet with her again after she gets the blood work to discuss her protocol for me. She is an MD but prefers to do things the holistic way.
I realized why I have a problem with going to the doctor I feel like I know what's best and I feel out of control like they are going to swoop in and change what is working for me and give me bad things to do instead. I have come so far with my health I don't want to mess it up now.
On an APS group that I belong to the people said that they had flares when holistic doctors gave them herbs and they thought that was bad...but it was probably a healing crisis and the body trying to detox itself too fast.
The doctor also said she wants to have a LONG talk with me about exercise(I am still bad about that) but I think that will change too.
I was very good and exercised the past 3 days and I will try to keep up with it.
I have been feeling less and less stiff again. I also bought a Blendtec Blender(like a Vitamix) to eat healthier and have more veggie and fruit smoothies and raw foods. Buying these things and the organic foods are expensive but my health is THE MOST important thing ...without that you ain't got nothing!

No comments:

Post a Comment