June 27, 2009

Accupucturist Visit

I went to the accupuncturist on Tuesday. She listened to my major concerns and set up a plan to work with me.

She said first she wanted to "clear" my hypothalamus. She said it would make me sleep better and control my water/salt balance, and my temperature and make me feel less stressed.

Well I do feel less stressed and I am sleeping better! The other things I really don't think I had a problem with. I will see her again this Tuesday to clear my Vitamin D3. Then after that, she will "clear" my Vitamin B complex(Vit B12 in particular for me). I have issues with deficiency(from blood tests at my current doctor) with these 2 vitamins and the accupuncurist said that through kinesiology she thinks I am allergic to these vitamins! Through NAET you can "clear" these allergies.

This was my first accupunture treatment ever, she also did kinesiology(which I have done before). Also this was my first NAET treatment.

I will keep you all updated on my progress.

No comments:

Post a Comment