June 16, 2009

Naturally cure Autoimmune diseases? A video

OK I don't know if this is true(see the link of the video below)...but for Lupus, to try his cure all you have to do is take Allicidin(garlic) and get a test for heavy metals and eliminate them if you have them.(HM Nano) The best heavy metal test is a hair test(I will try to get the name of the best lab/s to do the heavy metals test) I have heard that chelating or removing heavy metals can be risky, but what's the alternative to leave them in your body to rot your brain and other organs? I may try this...I will ask my doctor when I see her again. I am due to get my blood tests back...I wonder what they will show. I read recently that every 2 years your body replaces 90% of it's cells. I have hope that I will be better...I DO feel better. but still not perfect.....

http://video.asterpix.com/v/348283711/cure-autoimmune-diseases-naturally-dr-ray-wisniewski/

No comments:

Post a Comment