November 10, 2009

Alissa Cohen's Living on Live Food 2 DVD Set

I bought the "Living on Live Food" book by Alissa Cohen and it still is my favorite Raw Food book...but I requested her 2 DVD set from my local library recently, for my raw food class, and I just watched myself, for a second time (I took it out of the library and watched it about 1 and 1/2 years ago when I was first getting serious with raw food)

I HIGHLY recommend it. It is long and does move a little slow in spots...but the recipes and step by step instruction and all the information you get from just listening to Alissa talk in between the recipes...it is GREAT! Most of the recipes are pretty simple too! Check it out!

2 comments:

  1. I agree!! This was the my first introduction to raw foods through books/dvds and it gave be a great start. Her recipes are simple to do and so much easier than some other books I now how.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lisa,
    After all my raw research, Alissa Cohen has the MOST "mock" recipes that simulate cooked foods. I think hers is the BEST book/DVD for a person starting out or how to convince "hard core" cooked foods people that raw food is delicious and FUN!

    ReplyDelete