November 23, 2009

Thanksgiving!

What is your Thanksgiving about???  Do you REALLY think about what you're thankful for??? Or are you too busy planning the menu, cleaning the house, shopping.... 

Please take the time and take a deep breath, or better yet 5 slow, deep breaths in a row (stimulates deep relaxation), and really concentrate on what you are thankful for and the blessings in your life.

What am I thankful for???

1)My husband that supports me in every aspect of my healthy living/eating
2)My 2 healthy children (that drive me CRAZY sometimes they are 13 and 14 and a half TEENAGERS! AAAAHHH!!!)
3) My improved health
4) The internet and the lovely people that post help, education and encouragement through the computer!
5)Doctors that sincerely want to help people.
6)The people I've met that are on similar healing paths Karen, Lisa, Cami glad to meet all of you and thank you for sharing!
7) My husband's 1977 Classic RV, great to have "family fun days" in
8) My animals' health. (Yea! no vet visits needed)
9) My house, and food to eat, and heat.
10) My guitar and piano.
11) My cooking skills to deal with all these food allergies!
12) The public libraries (free books and DVDs for all1)
13) My Blendtec Blender, Food Processor, Dehydrator
14) My husbands car (20yrs old) and my van (11 yrs old) that still run.
15) There's probably more and I will add on as necessary! Thank you God!

Do count you blessings and say thanks!

2 comments:

  1. This is lovely Toni, thanks for sharing the list. SO many things to be grateful for always. Like afternoon light on the birch trees, and being able to taste, and dream, and laugh...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shaista,

    You are sooo poetic! Always good to count our blessings!

    Toni

    ReplyDelete