November 20, 2009

Herbs and Foods for Natural Pain Relief

I am a strong believer that you can get rid of many of your aches and pains by taking out the foods you are allergic to from your diet. I can't tell you how much of a difference this has made in my life, and in many people I speak to and read about too. As this article says though sometimes you have some aches and pains in life.

Case in point... I have been having dental issues lately...2 teeth giving me issues...also because of the teeth or possibly because something "snuck in" again that I was not supposed to have, I  have had some neck pain/shoulder pain (it is on the side with the tooth that is bothering me the most) I will get that tooth out this Wednesday, it may be infected though the dentist said he didn't see anything on the x-ray......Please enjoy the following link to this article! Have a great day!

http://renegadehealth.com/blog/8-herbs-and-foods-for-natural-pain-relief/

No comments:

Post a Comment