August 27, 2010

What is Lupus?

A rather good  description of Lupus and symptoms. If you have a friend or family member with Lupus, the below site gives a great overview for you to know what the person with Lupus is up against. I have had many of these symptoms in the past.... glad to say I had forgotten about many of them....

The incureable part is still up to debate with me and others, doctors included. You may say I'm crazy .....
or you may believe me.... but I believe Lupus IS reverseable (that is my personal opinion and Dr. Mark Hyman's opinion, and Dr. Sherry Roger's opinion, and many other naturopaths and holistic MD's too!)
All I can tell you is KEEP reading and keep searching. Read the books on healing that I posted, try and find a trusted doctor any type of doctor that will work with you and believe in healing and try to fix the root causes of your illness.. Don't give up!

https://health.google.com/health/ref/Systemic+lupus+erythematosus

No comments:

Post a Comment