August 24, 2010

Wonder Where I Got This Information?


One of my favorite books

I have researched many doctors, gone to and talked to many Holistic MD doctors, Naturopathic Doctors, Chiropractors, read articles on the internet and spent countless hours at my local library...they know me by name there..almost like I work at the library...

Here are some books to read to let you know where I have taken much of the information from for this blog. I was very proud to come to many conclusions on my own and then find out there are many doctors that believe what I believe is the cause of disease....and then have the confirmation that I was on the right track!

What causes many diseases including Lupus :
1) toxins
2) nutritional deficiencies
3) stress
4) digestive/ intestinal issues/leaky gut/ parasites/candida/which causes food allergies and intolerances which cause inflammation...

http://lupushope.blogspot.com/2009/03/books-to-read-on-healing.html

No comments:

Post a Comment