September 16, 2010

Food : The Ultimate Secret







I didn't investigate all this man's claims but I know a lot of what he said is true. Couldn't find the links he mentioned but looked up some of the things he claimed on the video,  by Google on the internet and found the things he mentioned in real newspaper articles published on the internet....and some I had heard of already, some I hadn't heard of (YIKES!). Forget the sterilization/extermination of the population if you want I haven't investigated that claim and I know it sounds far-fetched, but the foods in the grocery store that have all these strange chemicals/colors etc, GMO's, are not good for anyone and they are doing harm to many consumers. This is something I know for sure...people are getting more toxic and eating things they shouldn't and the FDA just keeps approving things that I can't believe they think could be SAFE! I definitely feel that the FDA just keeps saying well it "probably" is safe and we are the "guinea pigs" being tested on to see if it REALLY is safe! I will post more about the articles I find about this video... research for yourself too!
 Too many of the claims on this video are TRUE statements. That is SCARY!

No comments:

Post a Comment