September 13, 2010

Looks Like "Leaky Gut" STILL!

Got my results from my latest IgG test back...

Looks like I still have many food allergies, they are just changing with the way I change my diet...therefore looks like I still have a leaky gut just that different foods are leaking through causing my body to create antibodies to them...
More on leaky gut  click the link below :
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/leo-galland-md/do-you-have-leaky-gut-syn_b_688951.html

For instance my IgG reaction to eggs and gluten looks better...(took these foods out of my diet completely)

My IgG reaction to soy (from macrobiotic food) and nuts (from  raw food) looks much WORSE!

There are many other foods that are better /worse also. I also have an issue with many more veggies as well.... : (

Time to change up my diet again and investigate further how to heal my leaky gut to stop these continuing food allergies. A doctor that I went to said I need to get rid of my mercury and lead load (got tested by a provocation test and have both) or my leaky gut won't heal or will continue to return...

I was hoping that the foods in the macrobiotic diet would help me to detox the heavy metals (foods like sea veggies, cilantro, dark green veggies, sulfur containing cruciferous veggies like broccoli etc)...they still may have...but it is gradual over time....

I am also due for a blood work up, will make an appt soon...


No comments:

Post a Comment