September 15, 2010

A Wake Up Call

Hi there!

I watched Kevin Gianni's show from yesterday and I loved one of his answers to a fan.
It gave me a wake up call on what I need to focus on and I figured I'd pass it on.
The question from a viewer was what had Kevin heard about the health benefits of Rooibos tea?

Well Kevin did get up on his "soapbox" but here was his answer. What matters in life for your health is:

1)Eat healthy
2)Exercise
3)Reduce stress
4)Sleep
5)Find your passion/like your job
6)Like your relationships

Then add the quote "superfoods" on TOP of all the other items above!

Kevin never really gave any info on Rooibos tea, so look below at what I found...just for your information I don't drink much tea but when I do I have been drinking Eden organic Sencha tea. I had been drinking Kukicha tea before that but found that lately the Kukicha seemed to give me more irregular heart beats...after the flouride info below I don't know how much I'll be drinking tea....

Rooibos Tea has some good benefits read below but also read about tea and flouride below as well! I never knew teas had issues with containing flouride as well! Of course this is an ingredient that is NOT listed on the package because it is caused from the growing/manufacturing process....

As for Rooibos tea http://www.teabenefits.com/rooibos-tea-benefits.html
Fluoride in all teas!  http://articles.mercola.com/sites/articles/archive/2005/02/09/fluoride-tea.aspx



No comments:

Post a Comment