September 24, 2010

Got Walloped By a Cold!

Was cruising along in life...well besides the normal little annoyances of life when my daughter brought home a cold from school...well my son got it after her and then me, and now my husband has it....

It was a nasty one. Quick in passing through but nasty!

It affected each of us the same, 1st day headachy, achy, tired,  2nd Day horrible eye pain, horrible sinus pain,(I think the worst I ever had) 3rd day terrible eye, sinus pain went away but then still feeling tired, stuffy, achy...I'm getting better but boy it was a wallop! Anyone else with colds lately? I hear they're going around.

I also had to have my period at the same time... no fun. I seem to find that my immunity is usally lower right before my period...if I'm going to get a cold or anything that is the time I feel most vulnerable. Anyone else notice that?

No comments:

Post a Comment