March 17, 2011

Happy St. Patty's Day!

Hope you all have a great St. Patty's Day!

If you are  of Irish descent and have any health challenges or diseases, the first stop should be your family physician to ask for a Celiac Panel ! Give this gift to yourself, care for yourself, if you do get a diagnosis of Celiac Disease a gluten free diet can make you feel great again! It's such an easy fix to feel better! Then you can care for others and be able to do more in your life.

If anyone is in the situation of relearning how to cook now because of needing to be gluten free (or any other allergens free) just give me a shout. I can help and I can direct you to even more resources too. lonedoggy@netzero.com


PS- I give inexpensive gluten free, dairy free, egg free, and healthy cooking classes , raw foods and macrobiotics, as well as healthy living classes on Long Island in NY through local districts' Adult Education. If anyone is able to tell me how to get a grant to teach these classes for free or an even lower cost please get in touch with me at lonedoggy@netzero.com

No comments:

Post a Comment