December 7, 2011

Gluten and Parkinson's Disease



Any disease that can be neurological in nature, Parkinson's, Multiple Sclerosis, Diabetes etc. can occur with or side by side with Celiac Disease. Celiac Disease itself can cause neurological problems! If you have these conditions or the doctors say you have any unexplained neurological symptoms or an "incureable" disease. Go and get your self checked for Celiac Disease. Please click  below to read more on A Possible Link Between Gluten Sensitivity and Parkinson's Disease. Even if you test negative for Celiac Disease , try a Gluten Free diet anyway for 3-6 months and see if it helps.

http://www.ehow.com/facts_5671732_gluten-sensitivity-parkinson_s-disease.html

2 comments:

  1. My dad has Parkinson's and my daughter and I have celiac. He is 87 and I can't get a doctor to give him a simple blood test. It is so frustrating. I am certain he is at the least gluten sensitive, if not celiac. I want the family to know and take this seriously so they can avoid the same fate. His father had Parkinson's as well. Father and grandfather both have/had macular degeneration. Both my daughter and grandfather have/had rheumatoid arthritis. Also both my daughter and I have autoimmune thyroid disease. Gee, I wonder if it is all connected to celiac?? Yes, I think so. I just wanted to share and cheer you on. I wish you all the best.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Debbie B,

    I hope you can find a doctor to test your dad...Thanks for the cheers and I wish blessings and give cheers back at you!So glad you found my blog, keep trying and don't give up!

    ReplyDelete