January 18, 2012

Healthier Without Wheat - by Dr. Stephen Wangen



Yet another book telling about 500+ reasons why we shouldn't eat wheat. "Healthier Without Wheat" is a fact filled, disease packed, intense book. It covers Wheat Allergies, Celiac Disease and Non-Celiac  Gluten Intolerance as well.

I am always amazed at how many diseases, symptoms, and other ways to feel generally poorly have been linked to the consumption of wheat. There are many books that I have read that give approximately the same information. Dr. Wangen refers to himself as "The Gluten Free Doctor".

I also read the message again in this book that if you have ANY autoimmune disease (Yes Lupus is autoimmune!) Test for Celiac Disease and/or Gluten Intolerance!

Again I found this book at my local library. If you are interested in reading this book or any of the others that I recommend check your local library, then if you LOVE the book and it's information you can purchase it if you can afford it. Save that money to eat organic!

http://www.amazon.com/Healthier-Without-Wheat-Understanding-Intolerance/dp/0976853795/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1326900906&sr=8-1

No comments:

Post a Comment