July 9, 2009

Accupuncture

I go back to the accupunturist on Saturday. I didn't get to write about my last visit...the NAET doctor "cleared" my Vitamin D allergy. The day after she clears an allergy you are to avoid that food/vitamin in the food and other foods that have like energy for 25 hours. I will ask her to retest this week when I go but she said she had cleared the allergy by the end of the last session.

This Saturday she is going to clear my vitamin B allergy. I have been taking the B vitamins that my new doctor prescribed and they seems to be doing OK(less heart palpitations/more energy), but hopefully I will get even better with them after the next session. I also need to take VitD3 (I am sun sensitive with the Lupus and will get sores on my skin if I am in the sun too long) and I take magnesium and calcium too.

No comments:

Post a Comment