July 26, 2009

Mondays are no Electricity Days

We have decided to try to implement a new idea here, no electricity days.
I figured we all spend too much on the computer, and playing video games, and we can save money too and get valuable family time together by "unplugging" one day a week. I am going to try to work up to 2 or 3 days a week. We are going to try to unplug everything but the 2 fridges and 2 freezers that we own. I am still undecided about the stove, to grill outside or not???? that is the question...today is the first "unplug Monday" and we will start in a few hours. I went to sleep really early 8:30pm! Was "wiped" from the dog disc seminar, and now I am up typing when I should be sleeping...I know BAD Toni...but I don't do this too often.

I first heard this from a woman on Oprah that saved tons of money on her electricity bill by unplugging ... Hey! I'll give it a whirl!

No comments:

Post a Comment