July 15, 2009

What am I up to lately...

I realized I have some discrepancies in posts on my blog on what I am eating:
As of July 09:
I went back to eating salmon, flounder,ground turkey and very little chicken(because of the B12 deficiency scare) I also take B12 supplements I eat one small servng of meat per day.
Otherwise I eat mostly "raw food" (Raw veggies, fruits,seeds,nuts,I have adding some seed sprouting too) and some macrobiotics.(cooked grains and cooked veggies,beans, soups, etc.)
I DO NOT eat eggs, wheat, bananas, tomatoes, peppers(hot or mild), corn,yeast,lamb, beef,dairy,wheat, gluten(wheat barley oats rye),oranges/grapefruits,asparagus,cranberries,onions,buckwheat, sesame, garlic

I try to limit or not eat soy, eggplant? potatoes?sugar,salt,peanuts, apples,coffee, shallots, GF oats. The jury is out on so many foods...it's hard to know if I have an issue with some(this is the short list of what I am confused about can I eat these or not???? )

I also supplement my B12 (Methyl Protect), D3, Magnesiun, and Calcium.

No comments:

Post a Comment