November 29, 2010
Soda Good for You??? NOT!!!!
From Kevin Gianni....
1. History always repeats itself.
This morning I woke up and read an article on NaturalNews.com.
It was about how Coca-Cola was marketed to infants in the 1950's.
Basically, the "Soda Pop Board of America" launched a nationwide
campaign to pass along this message:
Coca-Cola and other colas...
- Promote active lifestyle.
- Boost personality.
- Gives the body essential sugars.
- Guarantees happiness.
- Improves social standing.
I know, I know... it sounds tempting. Give me a Coke Zero!
Anyway, this is historical evidence of industry manipulation that
has been happening ever since the advent of the printing press.
Here's how it goes...
1. Companies want to sell more stuff.
2. They get together and form a "board"
3. The board, funded by the companies, acts as a public relations
house that will lie, cheat and steal to make sure more people buy
4. People buy the stuff.
5. People get sick from the stuff.
6. The board denies that their stuff caused the sickness and blames
it on lack of exercise.
Are we too naive to think that this isn't happening now?
Here's the article: