September 22, 2009

Another Great Book! Dr.Timothy Brantley

I was watching TV the other day and came across the info-mercial for Montel Williams' Mix Master(like a Vitamix, or a Blendtec blender). I decided to watch because I have a Blendtec Blender and wanted to refresh my brain to see if I could try to use the blender for some of the other things you can do with it.(make ice cream/sorbet, make soups)

OK I'm rambling...Montel introduced some "experts" on health one was Dr. Timothy Brantley.
I just got his book from the library and started reading it last night. It is called "The Cure..Heal Your Body,Save Your Life...the 12 week plan to prevent and reverse cancer, heart disease, obesity, and more"

His book is GREAT so far! Thank you God for having me find the book and thank you for letting me share this information with everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment