September 7, 2009

Give "The UltraSimple Diet" Challenge a try with me...

If you would like to, please give the UltraSimple Diet Challenge a try with me! Here is the link if you want to sign up on line. The week of 9/8 you are supposed to shop/get ready for challenge, and the challenge starts 9/15.

http://www.ultrawellness.com/programs/ultrasimplediet

I am looking at it as my rejuvenation week...my spa week....my cleansing of my spirit and body week.

On the program there is yoga, and lavendar soaks in the tub, and very mellow food for easier digestion, and supplements to rebuild your body, saunas or steam to detox your body, journaling for your soul. It is macrobiotic food, but you could probably do raw food, if that is your preference (just chew LOTS!, 50-100x a mouthful, or make your food into smoothies for easier digestion)

I am doing this low cost too. I got the book from the library, many of the supplements I am already on , I will just get a few more. You can create a steam room in your own bathroom for the steam treatment. I have a gym membership and will probably go to use their sauna, also I won a Veria basket with lavendar oil in it!

Speaking of Veria, if you have Verizon Fios TV or Satellite TV do check out the Veria Channel they are all natural and holistic ALL the time. They have excellent shows, all are great, but I love "The Incurables" the BEST! That show is how I heard about macrobiotics and raw food diets way back when, and I have been studying nutrition ever since! Thank you God!

No comments:

Post a Comment