September 29, 2009

Research and My Blog

The purpose behind me starting this blog was to

1)Keep a record of my symptoms/treatments, research and ideas for my treatments etc.

2)Also I wanted to let people know about the research and books that I have found that helped me, on the chance that they may be able to help you all(and anyone else you share this information with). I have been so blessed and much of the time have felt led by the hand to these conclusions, I thank you God!

3) A third thing that I have gotten from this blog that I didn't expect is meeting others on the same or close paths, and teaming up with other like-minded people. I have been on a few Lupus yahoo groups and to be honest I usually get kicked off because I am too passionate about nutrition and lifestyle and healing and I don't want to discuss medications/pharmaceuticals(for the record I am not against anyone taking pharmaceuticals I just want people to know that there is another option.)

I am a teacher/researcher in life. When I find out something I ask why, how and I usually make a bee-line to the library or the computer to research.

Armed with this knowledge, I try to make a difference each day, but many times people don't want to hear that they may have to change their diet or their lifestyle.

Please God help people accept the power they have over their own health and their own eating. Let them know the GREATNESS that they can acheive through You and eating from Your garden of healthy foods... just the way You created them. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment