September 2, 2009

Mark Hyman and "The UltraSimple Diet" Challenge

Mark Hyman is having " The UltraSimple Diet" challenge. I am going to try it. It is very close to what I am doing with my diet right now, but maybe I'll learn a trick or two. I have eliminated all the allergens (I know of) from my diet.
I have requested the book through my library, I hope I will get it before the start date of the challenge. I also did not order the supplements from him as most of what he offered me I am supplementing already. I will just fill in the blanks, there are only a few things that I don't take already, vitamin C, rice protein shake, probiotics,multivitamin, liver supportive nutrients (I will need to get the OK from my NAET practitioner to take these.) I have a rice protein shake and also probiotics that I want to make sure my body is ready to handle, the NAET practioner tests with kinesiology(muscle testing).

Below is a test that Mark Hyman gave, to see where you are...and pick out a supplement package for you, you don't have to buy the supplements from him...you can take the test and see where you fall, and if you think it's necessary get the supplements yourself.

QUIZ
http://store.ultrasimplediet.com/quiz?utm_campaign=Challenge-countdown&utm_medium=email&utm_source=22&utm_content=challenge-countdown-2

CHALLENGE SIGN UP
http://www.ultrawellness.com/programs/ultrasimplediet

No comments:

Post a Comment