October 7, 2009

"52 Ways to a Healthy You"

Laura Lewis wrote this book. I heard of her and her book from the Montel Willams info-mercial for his "Mix Master" blender. It is a very good book! It is broken down into little easy to read separate great ideas for health. I found it at my local library.

Also, I will say it one more time, that my ALL TIME FAVORITE book still is Dr. Sherry Rogers "Pain Free in 6 Weeks..." This is not a gimmick book as the title suggests it is tried and true great advice on detoxing, nutrition, supplements, water,raw food and macrobiotics, nutritional deficienies, celiac disease and MORE it covers it all!

I just found out that Sherry Rogers has a newsletter that is $54 a year, I "sprang" for it and I will let you all know how I like her newletters when they start arriving.

I recently called her to make an appt and I heard she is not seeing patients anymore but she does do phone consults and I will send my info in to do that.

3 comments:

  1. I actually had a bit of insomnia last night and saw the MOntel Infomercial for his new blender and she (and some others) were on. I will check to see if they have her book at the library next week ;0))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Lupus Girl
    It really is a GREAT book!Good Luck finding it!
    I have requested the Alisha Silverstone book that you recommended too, but it is still to new, I have it on reserve but the libraries in my county just have it as on order so far.I can't wait til they receive their copies!
    Toni

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just found this post! Thank you so much for the recommendation on my book "52Ways to a Healthy You!" It's in audiobook format which can be purchased on itunes, amazon or audible!

    Thanks again!! :-)

    Laura Lewis
    Author, 52 Ways to a Healthy You!

    www.lauralewis.com

    ReplyDelete